As a not-for-profit organization, Baptist Health La Grange is committed to providing healthcare to residents of Oldham, Henry, Trimble and Carroll counties, as well as eastern Jefferson County. But our caring isn't limited to what we do every day at the hospital.
We reach out to the community in many ways through:
- health fairs for local schools, businesses and churches;
- participation in fund-raising and other events to help local agencies such as the American Heart Association, Metro United Way, American Cancer Society, Big Brothers and Big Sisters and the American Red Cross;
- donating hospital space for community group meetings;
- participation on community health assessment teams, which are dedicated to identifying and addressing local health needs in each of the counties we serve;
- educational programs, including our pre-natal classes, and Safe Sitter program.
For more information about community activities at Baptist Health La Grange, call the Marketing & Public Relations department at (502) 222-3868.
To learn more about health and other resources available to residents of the Baptist Health La Grange service area, visit our Community Resources Guide.