Intensive Care & Critical Care Unit 2
Baptist Health La Grange's seven-bed Intensive Care/Critical Care Unit (ICCU) was renovated in 2002 and now features individual, private rooms with toilet facilities in each room, better medication and nutrition rooms, an improved nurses station and better support space. The unit was expanded into the former waiting room, and a new waiting room created down the hall in the former Emergency Department waiting area.
Patients and families staying in the Intensive/Critical Care Unit (ICCU) often have questions about their care. The Society of Critical Care Medicine has created a website to address family and patient concerns and to provide guidance during their stay. The site is endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Emergency Department Entrance
- Intensive Care & Critical Care Unit
- Intensive Care & Critical Care Unit 2
- Labor, Delivery & Recovery Room
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Surgical Unit
- Physician Office Building
- Rehabilitation Services & Sports Medicine
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Women's Center Patient Room