For medical professionals
Find information on educational resources, access the Physician Portal, browse our Career Center and more.
Physicians and Clinicians Online is your source for current information about:
- Are you an affiliated or independent physician? Learn more about Baptist Health’s partnership to provide electronic health records and secure connectivity and the requirements for the federal government incentives for meaningful use initiatives at http://www.baptistdocs.com.
- What Meaningful Use Means to You
- Baptist Medical Associates and Baptist Surgical Associates, employed physicians who serve the Jefferson, Oldham and Spencer counties in Kentucky.
View current practice opportunities!
- Home Health at Your Fingertips
You can quickly and easily make patient referrals to the Baptist Hospital East Home Health Agency.
- Internet Links to Medical and Professional Societies and Health Resources
This page includes links to the American Medical Association and other professional associations of interest to physicians and allied health professionals. You'll also find links to medical information resources here.
This site provides physicians with a listing of their hospitalized patients; demographic, insurance and billing information; next of kin; order information; laboratory test results; and radiology transcription. This information can only be accessed by physicians on Baptist Hospital Northeast's medical staff.