Classes & support groups
Register for free prenatal classes.
View upcoming classes & events
As a not-for-profit organization, Baptist Health La Grange is committed to providing healthcare to residents of Oldham, Henry, Trimble and Carroll counties, as well as eastern Jefferson County. But our caring isn't limited to what we do every day at the hospital.
We reach out to the community in many ways through:
- Health fairs for local schools, businesses and churches;
- Participation in fund-raising and other events to help local agencies such as the American Heart Association, Metro United Way, American Cancer Society, Big Brothers and Big Sisters and the American Red Cross;
- Donating hospital space for community group meetings;
- Participation on community health assessment teams, which are dedicated to identifying and addressing local health needs in each of the counties we serve;
- Educational programs, including our prenatal classes, diabetes support group and education and Safe Sitter program.
To schedule Baptist Health La Grange's participation in your health fair or event, call (502) 222-3877. To inquire about meeting space for your nonprofit group, call (502) 222-3329.
To learn more about health and other resources available to residents of the Baptist Northeast service area, visit our Community Resources Guide.