Baptist Health La Grange's comprehensive benefits package includes paid time off; a flexible benefits plan; life, health, dental, disability and long-term care insurance; opportunities to save for your retirement; an Employee Assistance Program and educational assistance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). Nineteen days each year, based on hours worked. After completing five and one-quarter years, 24 days per year can be earned. After 11 and one-quarter years, an additional day is added for each year, up to a maximum of 29 days per year.
- Sick pay. 80 hours paid sick time per year.
- Bereavement leave
- Flexible benefits plan so you can mix and match most benefits to suit your personal needs while reducing your tax liability
- Educational assistance with up to $2,500 tuition reimbursement per year
- Life insurance
- Choice of health insurance plans
- Optional dental insurance
- Optional long-term care insurance for you or a family member
- Long-term disability insurance
- Retirement Accumulation Plan
- Optional hospital-sponsored matching retirement savings plan
- Optional tax-sheltered annuity for retirement savings
- 529 college savings plan
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- Employee Assistance Program with up to four visits per year per family member
- Computer training classes