Health insurance plans accepted by Baptist Health La Grange
Generally, Baptist Health La Grange is a participating provider with the following insurance companies. Other companies that aren't listed may have out-of-network benefits available to their plan members. While Baptist Health La Grange strives to ensure that this list is current and accurate, frequently there are changes in the plans accepted by Baptist Health La Grange. Inclusion on this list does not guarantee payment by the insurance company. Plan members are ultimately responsible for confirming whether services provided at Baptist Northeast are covered by their plans. Links to these insurance companies are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Baptist Health La Grange does not endorse these companies and is not responsible for the content of their websites.
This list was revised on July 3, 2012. It is subject to change without notice.
Because participation may vary from plan to plan, please contact your employer or health insurance provider for specific details about your health insurance plan.
- Aetna US Healthcare Commercial and Medicare Plans
- Anthem/Blue Cross & Blue Shield Commercial and Medicare Plans
- Baptist Health Network Commercial Plans
- Beech Street Commercial Plans
- Bluegrass Family Health Commercial Plans
- Center Care Commercial Plans
- CHA Health Commercial Plans
- ChoiceCare Commercial Plans
- CIGNA Healthcare Commercial Plans
- Coventry National Network - Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- Great West/One Health Commercial Plans
- Healthlink Commercial Plans
- Humana Commercial & Medicare Plans
- Kentucky Medicaid Managed Care Plans
- CoventryCares of Kentucky
- Kentucky Spirit Health Plan
- Passport Health Plan
- WellCare of Kentucky
- Multiplan Commercial Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) Commercial Plans
- Preferred Health Plan (PHP Network) Commercial Plans
- United Healthcare Commercial Plans
This list is not all inclusive. Please contact your employer or health insurance provider if you do not see your plan on this list or regarding "out of network" benefits.
Please make sure that you have your most recent insurance card with you to ensure proper and timely submission/payment of your insurance claim.
This page was revised on July 3, 2012. Listings are current as of that date.