Baptist Health Crestwood
Baptist Health La Grange’s 12,450-square-foot outpatient facility – Baptist Health Crestwood – is located at 6580 Kenwood Crossing Road in Crestwood. The facility houses:
- Outpatient diagnostic imaging (diagnostic radiology and CT scans, digital mammography and DEXA bone mineral density scanning.)
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Baptist Medical Associates Crestwood, the primary care practice of Richard Hefner, DO, FAAFP; Donna Gatewood, MD, Michael Punnett, MD; all family medicine specialists; Physician Assistant Janet Scherzer, PA-C; and Sandra Walker, APRN.
- Additional physician office space
Baptist Health La Grange owns the Baptist Health Crestwood facility and provides diagnostic imaging and physical therapy services there.
Baptist Health Crestwood boasts numerous “green” features, including:
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Constructed with IFC blocks (Styrofoam® forms filled with concrete for excellent insulating properties
- Metal trusses rather than wood for better insulation
- Wildflower garden planted in drainage basin to filter parking lot run-off
To reach Baptist Health Crestwood, call:
- Baptist Medical Associates Crestwood – (502) 243-3161
- Diagnostic Imaging (scheduling) – (502) 222-3939
- Physical Therapy – (502) 241-1660