Diagnostic Imaging Services at Baptist Health La Grange
For an inside view, look to Baptist Health La Grange
- High-field MRI -- Produces far more detailed images in less time than low-field open MRI. The machine's open design is easily tolerated by most patients
- Multi-slice CT scans
- DEXA bone density testing (considered the gold standard for detection of osteoporosis)
- Mammography, diagnostic ultrasound, diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, X-ray and cardiac sonography
Experience and accreditation
- Accredited by both the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- A group of board-certified and sub-specialty fellowship-trained radiologists* who interpret the images
Convenient scheduling and fast results
- Diagnostic tests available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so emergencies don't have to wait
- Appointments available the same or next day
- Same-day report results available
- Daytime and evening appointments available for all modalities except nuclear medicine.
- X-rays, CT scans, digital mammography and bone density testing also available at Baptist Crestwood outpatient facility for your convenience
For more information
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging Services at Baptist Health La Grange, call (502) 222-3620. To schedule an appointment, call One Call at (502) 222-3939.
For more information about diagnostic imaging or other health-related topics, visit our Health encyclopedia.