Ambulatory Care Center
Located on the first floor of Baptist Health La Grange's Outpatient Center, the Ambulatory Care Center provides a range of outpatient services in a single, convenient location. Services offered include:
- Injections, such as antibiotics;
- PICC lines;
- IV therapy;
- Hydration therapy;
- Transfusions of blood and blood products;
- Laboratory tests;
- Pre-admission teaching, to prepare patients for major surgery and teach them what they can do to speed their own recovery;
- Minor surgery;
- Patient preparation and follow-up for myelograms, CT scans, guided biopsies and other invasive and non-invasive tests;
- Pain blocks;
- Lumbar punctures;
- Teaching for self-catheterization, diabetes and other health conditions; and
- Pre- and post-operative care for outpatient surgery.
The Ambulatory Care Center is open Monday through Friday. Nursing services are provided from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information about Baptist Health La Grange's Ambulatory Care Center, call (502) 222-3381. To schedule an appointment, call One Call at (502) 222-3939. One Call is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for your convenience.