Diagnostic Imaging Services at Baptist Health La Grange
Diagnostic Imaging Services
Offering a wide range of diagnostic imaging services at Baptist Health La Grange, from MRI to CT scans, using advanced equipment.
For an inside view, look to Baptist Health La Grange
- High-field MRI -- Produces higher quality images in less time than low-field open MRI. The machine's short-bore design is easily tolerated by most patients
- Digital mammography
- DXA bone density testing (considered the gold standard for detection of osteoporosis)
- Multi-slice CT scans, diagnostic ultrasound, nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology, cardiac sonography and X-ray
Experience and accreditation
- Accredited by both the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- A group of board-certified and sub-specialty fellowship-trained radiologists* interpret the images
Convenient scheduling and fast results
- Appointments available in most areas for the same or next day (including evenings and weekends)
- Emergency testing is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (with results the same day)
- X-rays, CT scans, digital mammography and bone density testing are also available at Baptist Health Crestwood
For more information
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging at Baptist Health La Grange or Baptist Health Crestwood, call (502) 222-3620. To schedule an appointment, call One Call Scheduling at (502) 222-3939.
For more information about diagnostic imaging or other health-related topics, visit our Health Library.
* Physicians are independent contractors and not employees or agents of Baptist Health.